School 2 Postponed – Save New Dates

Thanks for your interest in our JUMP2Excel School 2.

Since the safety and well-being of all JUMP2Excel participants is our first priority, we studied and evaluated the announcements, guidance, the news released by relevant national departments, institutions, and travel restrictions due to the outbreak of coronavirus.

Due to the critical global health issues, we inform you that JUMP2Excel School 2 is postponed to new proposed dates from Monday 22 to Friday 26 March 2021. Please SAVE THE DATES!

Hope that the health situation will be better as soon as possible and that the new proposed dates are suitable for you. Please save the new dates. If you have not yet registered, we may still consider some limited number of participants. You may opt to register your interest by filling the consent sheet and submit on .

Thank you for your cooperation.

Wish you best of health,
Brian Azzopardi

JUMP2Excel Coordinator